A summary of the activities of the RITSQ is made, highlighting the 125 posters that we have presented in different scientific events held, since the preparatory meeting in August 2006, in Santiago de Chile, in the Congress of Toxicology and Chemical Safety organized by ALATOX, to the present. The objectives of the RITSQ are:
- a) to coordinate the participation of research groups;
- b) strengthen collaboration and academic exchange;
- c) favor the realization of projects;
- d) delve into short and long-term test methods;
- e) develop and standardize analytical methods;
- f) disseminate and promote the use of alternative methods;
- g) encourage the exchange of toxicology professionals;
- h) publication of all information on meetings of toxicological interest.
A constant annual review is made of reports, RITSQ activities, organization of conferences and courses, number of posters, and the growing number of 73,623 users, 107,323 sessions and 217,783 number of page views; To the organizers of congresses and meetings, we ask that they kindly inform you and send us the pertinent information on any activities of toxicological interest and chemical safety; The network wishes to maintain constant information on all events of toxicological interest that are organized in Latin America, Portugal and Spain (http://ritsq.org).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2022 Spanish Journal of Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics